Dan and I had some friends over for dinner the other night and they brought their kid. We were also babysitting another friends kid that same night, so we ended up with 3 kids roughly the same age- 2 yrs old. (Yep, three of them. Like triplets.) We thought we were pretty smart whan we all figured to feed the kids first so all of us adults could sit down for a nice meal while the kids played quietly in the other room. That was our first mistake. Let's just say that with three 2 yr olds you just can't make any mistakes or it inevitably snowballs into a huge problem. Anyway, while we were eating, I could hear the kids all run upstairs together. No biggie. All the doors are child-proof locked except for Addie's room, and there's nothing in there to destroy. (That was the sound of my snowball getting bigger.) Eventually, I heard what I would say sounded like a small heard of rhinos (or one, large, rolling snowball) jumping on the floor above us, and I decided to go check on them. When I entered the room, this is what I saw...
Photography Blog
Saturday, June 30, 2007
The Naked Truth
Dan and I had some friends over for dinner the other night and they brought their kid. We were also babysitting another friends kid that same night, so we ended up with 3 kids roughly the same age- 2 yrs old. (Yep, three of them. Like triplets.) We thought we were pretty smart whan we all figured to feed the kids first so all of us adults could sit down for a nice meal while the kids played quietly in the other room. That was our first mistake. Let's just say that with three 2 yr olds you just can't make any mistakes or it inevitably snowballs into a huge problem. Anyway, while we were eating, I could hear the kids all run upstairs together. No biggie. All the doors are child-proof locked except for Addie's room, and there's nothing in there to destroy. (That was the sound of my snowball getting bigger.) Eventually, I heard what I would say sounded like a small heard of rhinos (or one, large, rolling snowball) jumping on the floor above us, and I decided to go check on them. When I entered the room, this is what I saw...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment