Friday, July 22, 2011

Abigail's 4th Birthday Fairy party

We were in Peru for Bird's actual birthday... and her cute Auntie Marci threw her a party at her house!  I'm so lucky to have such an awesome sis-in-law :)   I'll insert pics from that here later...

When we got back, we made sure to give her a fat friend-party at home to make up for us being gone.  Here's a re-cap :
Done by Addie and Abigail...



haha- gotta love Ali...

fairy cake.
a little duck duck goose..

me multitasking...  and this was an actual shot- no posing.

The Fairy God Mother came and gave Abigail her wings.  I would be lying if I didn't admit that I was just as excited to dress up in my fairy outfit as the girls were.

We read a cute fairy book called "The Midnight Fairies" which they LOVED.

After the book reading, everyone got to become fairies!!!  Here's Abigail soooo excited and running with the fairy wand bouquet to give them to everyone.
Fairy dust was sprinkled over everyone (this cool body dust- and you apply it by using the huge feather on top of the lid- so it's like a cool dust-applicator.  The kids were so excited about this stuff.  I think they actually thought they might start flying after they got some on.
ugh- this lighting is killing me- I would've fixed the photos, but I just don't have the time.... here she is with her new wand and hair feather!
Then all the little fairies got on stage and learned how to do the fairy dance and chant!
poor lucas on the very end- he was the only boy- but even he got "in" to it after a while :)



All my little fairies.  Tays was not going to have any part of this business. Immediately after this photo she threw her wand, took off the necklace, and cried till the wings came off.  We must start the brainwashing soon...

Time for presents!




This is most definitely my favorite pic of the whole day.  Look at her excitement!!!!!!

After cake and ice cream, it was on to the trampoline w sprinklers underneath.  The kids loved it.



Some of the highlight gifts- Mimi's outfit that arrived in the mail just seconds after the party had ended...

a Rapunzel tower and doll...

this one is classic- mind you, Abigail is naked behind the armful of clothing.  She was SO on a sugar high- couldn't even keep her clothes on from the excitement!

tays just wanted to play by herself the entire time, and kept busy finding her own games to play.

had to get one with just the birthday girl.  We sure love you Abigail. 

1 comment:

fisherfam said...

Ang - you are the cutest mom! I have never thought of dressing up myself! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. It looks live everyone had such a great time -