Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pregs. Last one baby. Last baby I mean. I'm not mean it's just our last baby ok?

It's a bitter-sweet thing.  I appreciate everything about this pregnancy.  Even the nausea, already sleepless nights, mood swings (nothin' knew for me) and ridiculously close-to-the-surface tears of emotion.

This morning I've already teared up over:

#1) Thinking of Dan and the little things he does that tells me he loves me (I was specifically thinking of this year's New Years Eve- when at midnight he got me up and in my robe went outside to realize my LIFE LONG dream of banging pots and pans to bring in the new year.  This has been something he's known about from my childhood- and every year I tell the same story about how as a kid I always wanted to go out and do this but I never did- too chicken.  He did it with me this year and made me laugh.)  It was on the drive to take Addie to school.

#2) Listening to my SIL's blog background country music (Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, Garth Brooks- all love songs)  (Thanks Rylee!!!!)

#3) My baby Taylor kissed me and told me, "i wuv woo mommy". 

and now #4) thinking about all these things again as I write them!  TEARS???  Seriously.  I'm a mess.  and to think Dan thinks "The Walking Dead" is a good show for me to watch right now!!!!!

No comments: