Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lake Tahoe

So I was excited to write about Lake Tahoe and then we discovered that a certain beautiful woman whom I will not name because I love her too much, erased all the pictures. I should also mention it wasn't any of our daughters.

So we ended up with two. One that a nice man took for us and emailed to us. And one that I took with my phone to send to someone. Luckily we got the renaissance fare. 

The fare was awesome. Here's what the girls thought;
Abigail loved the giant turkey leg. She just gobbled it up, and couldn't stop talking about how much she loved the skin.
Addie loved getting the rose from the the black knight. The knight had just won a jousting competition against the blue knight and gave one lucky girl a rose. When he gave Addie the rose, he said "I forgive you for wearing blue". He won Addie as his fan for the rest of the day. The knights also fought with swords and cut heads of lettuce in half while riding horses. The black knight's squire, a little 5 yr old boy, picked up the smallest piece of lettuce and threw it at the blue knight for the blue knight to chop in half. Obviously he couldn't, and the black knight threw his head back and laughed.

Addie also loved the slushee, even though it turned her mouth red.

The girls also got the their face painted with rainbows for Addie and Tays and a tiger for Abigail.

The girls were also taught archery by a nice young lad. They were naturals.


The beach at Tahoe was great. 

Addie loved the beach so much that she jumped in with all her clothes on after our nice walk through the woods.
Abigail loved pretending she was a dog and jumping in the waves.
Taylor didn't like the baby spiders that seemed to come out of no where.
I really like the fact that the waves weren't big, but were still fun. The kids had a blast and I had little worry.




Here's a picture of the place we stayed. I copied from the website. It was a great 3 bd place with a jetted tub. It had a full kitchen and we ate some great meals. We had fun at the swimming pool too. 

 
Addie writes:
we went in the hot tub.it was hot.

No comments: