Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Forget you blogspot!!!!

I sat down after a particular grueling day of parenting alone, installing kitchen cabinets, unpacking boxes (yes, we are still doing that), and sawing/drilling/hanging shelves... to catch up my blog and post a few dandy pics. I had made myself 2 smores to delight my taste buds, thinking I was finally ready to end the day. I bit in to a delicious smore- the chocolate and melted mallow oozing out and on to the sides of my mouth. I didn't care. I was just chillin' at the computer with some rad snackies and I was ready to FINALLY write in my "online journal". Then I coughed without covering my mouth and graham cracker crumbles came flying out of my mouth and on to my keyboard! If that wasn't enough, I stupidly (out of instinct to save my computer) blew on the keys to try and disperse the crumbs to a safer, more distant location. But I still had grahams in my mouth, so I blew smore out!!! After realizing my folly, I decided to go to bed. I'll update this later. Nighty night!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for leaving a post anyway, even if it wasn't the post you planned. HAHAHA!!!

jamie said...

i think i'm going to have to make smores soon...but i'll make sure i stay AWAY from my computer while i eat them.

Krysta9r said...

Too Funny!! Mmmmm....do you remember grams and chocolate frosting? What did you call the frosting on a pancake thing?

I made the grams and frosting for Ty not to long ago...was crazy for them.

Anonymous said...

baahaa!

great post.

Christine Ryan said...

That was a great post :)