Today at dinnertime Abigail, once again, ended the meal by standing up in her highchair and throwing food off the tray on to the ground. Addie was laughing her head off. I got totally mad and told Abigail, "No no NO. This is not what we do!" Then I turned to the still-laughing Addie and stated firmly, "and DON'T laugh at this- it's not funny. Now I have to clean this whole mess up." Addie got all serious and said, thoughtfully, "But Mommy, I wasn't laughing at you cleaning... I was laughing at Abigail throwing things on to the floor." How can I respond to that logic?
Before the Christmas break we had the opportunity to visit the magical land of Disney. I don't think I've ever seen the true look of "wonderment" on 2 kids' faces like I did the day we went to visit where dreams come true. Here's a photo storybook to give you a taste...
Don't know what's wrong with the kid... Who would be scared of a huge, giant man in a red supersuit and a permanent smile?
8 comments:
This was hilarious to read! I love that Minnie has her arm around Dan with her ankle cocked in the air in the first picture--hee hee!
How fun! I love it, such cute pictures!
Oh what fun!!! I cannot wait to do this with our kids! You all look great and your girls are so adorable. I love the picture of them holding hands. Cute cute! Well, we have one month from today!!! I'm sure excited to get to see you guys and have NO KIDS for a week!! Crazy. What are we going to do with ourselves?!
can we go too next time? maybe just me...Nate is kind of a buzz-kill at Disneyland.
looks like a fun trip!
That was great! Sounds like you guys had a great time at Disney :) I loved the pictures. The girls are getting so much older... they're beautiful!
How wonderful! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time at the most magical place on earth!
It's so hard to be serious sometimes when the kids say the darndest things!
hooray for disneyland!! wasn't the princess meal so fun? love the pics!
Post a Comment