Sunday, December 14, 2008

A little Christmas CHEER.

7 comments:

Janet said...

This totally cracked me up, Angela. You guys need some serious SLEEP!!!

Amy said...

ok, I am laughing so hard tears are forming. Addi just performs on cue! Only she isn't--its real! I can't wait to show this to Thomas.

Amy said...

Priceless. That one line in Jingle Bells sounds like "old man hysterectomy." Listen again and see if you hear that too.

Christine Ryan said...

That was great! I'm laughing so hard I need to go pee now. I love her version of Jingle Bells. I agree with Amy B. I definitely heard something about a hysterectomy in there. :)

Nate and Bre said...

So sorry about the chocolate milk, and the cookies and the cake. Next time we won't have that much sugar (oh, who am I kidding; that's a lie and Nate wishes I'd gone home with you guys because I was singing Jingle Bell Rock for an hour or two after you left). I think there might have been a little too much frosting on that cake. She is an entertaining kid. Good work!

dixonfamily said...

She is hilarious!! Me and the kids have sat and watched it over and over! I love her special version of Jingle Bells!! Too cute!

Jeff and Sarah Flint Family said...

How adorable!!!