Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Check these out... Which one's your fav?

6 comments:

Christine Ryan said...

The girls are amazingly beautiful and growing up so fast! I love all the pics, esp the ones with the girls holding the flowers.

dixonfamily said...

HOLY COW!!!THEY ARE SO DARN ADORABLE!!! I love the one where Addie is telling Abigail a secret, the one where Abigail has the big cheesy grin and squinted eyes with Addie looking at her, the black and white ones with the girls in their polk-a-dot dresses. LOVE THEM ALL!!!
The have the most gorgeous eyes and eyelashes!!

Jenae and Mario said...

i like all of them good job they are both so cute!!

Jeff and Sarah Flint Family said...

Ang! Those are so cute! I couldn't pick which one I liked the best! Those girls are so adorable!!!!!

jamie said...

cutie patootie!

Sara said...

I like the one of Addison holding Abigail's face. Too precious!