Photography Blog
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Conjoined Twins
Wow- I'm sitting here bawling. I was surfing around youtube.com and found a whole section on conjoined twins. As I looked closely at one of the thumbnail photos of a set of girl conjoined twins I said to Dan, "Hey- these girls look familiar"... We watched the video and I couldn't believe the miracle before us. Not only are these special girls still living, but they were the same ones I took care of when I worked at Primary Childrens Hospital when they were just babies! I've always wondered what ended up happening to them. Did they live long? What are their lives like now? Will they ever be strong enough to be separated? My heart reached out to them during this video- It was a gift from God that I stumbled upon it so randomly! I love being a nurse!!!!
Here's the video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnHTtcxoPA&feature=related
here's the Oprah link:
http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/oprahshow1_ss_20070126?cnn=yes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow!
That's amazing! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment