
Thank you Dan for getting me Taco Bell (double
decker supreme) at 11:30 at night. I can't tell you how good that was. This should confirm the previous blog that we are indeed
prego. And for those of you that thought it was just a matter of selective weight gain... shame on you. Ha! I do believe that I'm the one keeping Taco Bell in business right now. I've eaten there at least 3
x's a week.
My first ultrasound is
tomorrow... We'll let you know how it went. I'm about 11 weeks now, but I look about 4 months
pregs. # 3 is HUGE!!!!
9 comments:
I bet your having TWINS!! That would be awesome!! Good luck with your ultrasound...let us know how it went.
Haha, that comment by Tami sounds familiar to me hee hee. Good luck with the ultrasound!
Good luck with the ultrasound! ... and congratulations my speculations were correct :)
hurray! watch out, three is not only huge, but a killer! i'm sure you'll manage fabulously, though, as always.
Congrats on baby #3 Angela!
I'm waiting to hear if its twins!
Well... There's only ONE baby in this belly! Guess my gut just goes in to panic-mode when my body realizes I'm pregnant and it just falls out immediately!
Heart beat's healthy and strong :)
CONGRATS!!! Talk to you soon :)
You're so cute pregnant! I can't wait to see more picts! Congrats!
Post a Comment