Here's another "catch-up" blog. I just get so behind. Here we go.... not necessarily in the correct order....
Couch Jumping:
One of the funnest things our kids do, almost on a daily basis, is to put all the couch pillows/cushions on the floor, then climb up on our couches and jump off into the pile of awaiting pillows. It's great to have some couches that we don't care about for this express purpose. Abigail has recently sprouted hair. This is what she looks like after a couch-jumping episode:
Wand Making...
Castle Making...
BBsitting Swaps with Friends- blueberry shakes!
Robe Cuddling...
Build-a-Bear at a friends party... thanks Rachel!!! Happy Birthday!
Picnics in our club house outside with friends... we love you Lina and Ruthie!
Sprinklers in the backyard...
Mole/gofer killing (this photo took me a month to post because I feel so bad for that poor mole. Notice our patchy lawn in previous sprinkler photo.)
Princess Dress-ups (daily)...
Mother's Day Makeover... Dan got me this appt with a professional "MAC" makeup artist and I got to be powdered and puffed at the MAC store. After my appointment I got to pick out $50 worth of makeup! That's more than I've even spent on a pair of pants or shoes. I felt very well taken care of. The funny part was that the appt was supposed to be right before our hot date for that night, but the kids got really sick and Abigail had pneumonia and bilateral ear infections, so when the makeup artist asked, "So where are you going tonight?" I said, "Home." He seemed a little put out that I wouldn't be flaunting his artistry anywhere special, but Dan thought I really looked hot that night! Here you go world: "OOoooooo, aaaaahhhhhh..."

One of the funnest things we've done this summer is our first camping trial. Dan was on a "guys trip" to Yotsemite. Not to be out done, us girls decided to go camping in our backyard. We popped popcorn and watched a movie, then made smores (in the microwave), went outside, read books, sang songs, and camped out. We lasted till 10:30pm, when mommy finally decided that there was no way the girls were ever going to fall asleep. Here's a documentation of the fun event:
Here's the first of many Annual Easter Egg Hunts! So fun to do in our own backyard. The kids loved finding all the eggs with candy... There were about 30 kids there runnin' around with cute little baskets. I'm just glad that the days of REAL egg-hiding are over. We found those plastic hidden eggs for weeks afterward.

The Bounce House our friend donated for the event was a BIG hit. You're cool Jenae- thanks!

This is it for now, but I still have more to catch up... so sorry if I post another tonight. Just deal.
7 comments:
Love it! Such cute pictures! And I LOVE the one of you after your makeover. Ooohhh la la! :)
good update! i am way behind on my bloggity blog. i love abigail's newly sprouted hair! very cute. i liked more stuff too but now that i am in the comments section i can't remember what i wanted to comment on so i'll just say this, bravo!
Hey HOT MAMMA!! I love the pic of you all glammed up! Too bad your kids were sick and you couldn't go out on the town. You guys have done some seriously fun stuff! Your girls are beautiful and are lucky to have a mom who does lots of neat things with them, despite what she may say to the contrary! I sure wish we lived closer. When are the Wundovixons going to be together again?! I'm going through withdrawals!!
you've been busy. nice work. we miss hanging out with you guys!
This is so cute! I can't believe Abigail's hair! Where did it all come from? You are such a great mom Ang - you really make life fun for your girlies!
Mindi
You look hot! Camping in the backyard is such a cute idea. I feel like I don't know abigail, she's all grown up! It's time to get the kids together again. Trip 7here we come!
I love MAC. Isn't it the best? Your sentence about Abigail's hair having sprouted was hilarious. Also, this is weird, but I actually thought that gopher was kind of cute....
Post a Comment