Photography Blog
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Toilet water Bug
Random story- tonight I REALLY missed Dan (he's in Chicago on a business trip for a week)- there was a HUGE moth in my bathroom that came flapping out of the light-bulb when I was brushing my teeth and it scared me so bad and I totally freaked out and was all ducking and kind of running away from it and I about knocked myself out trying to get away from it in such close quarters. I finally trapped it in our water glass and tried to throw it in the toilet, but it hit the water and flew right back out- straight at me! This happened a couple of more times, and I now had a wet, toilet-watered moth flyin around my bathroom... Anyway, I finally managed to trap him again, put a robe on, run outside in my robe and let him go. A bug with THAT kind of tenacity deserves to live. I was chuckling to myself afterward, but whew! Got the old adrenaline going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Angela, that's what you get for being a moth-er. Yuk, yuk, yuk! Love, Padre
life can be a barrel of laughs and freak outs especially when husbands are away. It's good that you can laugh about it great attitude!!! Love you and miss you--Mom
hahaha, what a great story! This is why you need to have a boy...Thomas is my bug killer/trapper/whatever and loves it! :)
Post a Comment