Saturday, January 15, 2011

Staying home w chickenpox=catch up on blogging.

We have GREAT friends who's kids I LOVE.  I could just have them over every day and would love it.  Sadly, this week will be filled with BORINGness and no friends... Oh well, we'll just look at the blog every day and think about how much fun we had the last few weeks...

Do I even need to explain this one?  Those of us who grew up w trampolines will know this feeling. Always so fun.

We love you Rachel!


Out to All-you-can-eat Sushi w our friends.  Mmmmmm.  This night was so fun.  It was great to get to go out with grown-ups.


Twister w/ Rach and Erin

Addie and Abigail often wrap gifts and give them to us.  They are so cute and always fun.  Mostly they give us their old toys.  It's the wrapping I love the best!

I am so excited about this.  If ever a disaster comes, we will have water! 

Tays and her cute Christmas jammies!  She looks so old.

Totally got pooped on in his Sunday outfit.  Classic.

Mommy tried to take a nap while they watched a show.  They were hungry so they got some tangerines.  Oh- I meant ALL of the tangerines.

I can't tell you how cute this is.  look at her arms.  She is folding them for our prayer on the food.  We didn't even teach her this.  We just all-of-a-sudden noticed she would do it right at the same time we were praying.  So cute.

another prayer.  She actually does this before we even start prayer adn she is waiting for everyone else to do it! 

Our little woodpecker!  He's quite noisy when he wants to be, but is also very elusive.  I was luck to catch him here.
This was actually from a Christmas Work party- everyone brought food- and I brought the entertainment :)  We all sang Christmas songs and had a good time.  It was fun to see some of the really serious Dr's and nurses singing Jingle bells ;) I just love Christmas time.


My good friend from work Ellen had a BEAUTIFUL voice.  We sang Silent Night together and it was so touching.


Love Abigails face in this one.

No comments: