Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Orange Juice.

Conversation between Dan and I last night as I was putting away the dinner leftovers:

Me:  "Hon- I'm going to put this pitcher of orange juice on top of your lunch (packed him a lunch for work) for tomorrow ok?"

Dan:  "ok"

Me:  "Dan- you HAVE to hear me.  Did you hear me?  This is a VERY precarious situation.  I'm telling you it's placed PRECARIOUSLY on top of your lunch.  There's no other spot for it.  I don't want it to spill.

Dan:  "Yeah yeah- I got it.  Precarious.  Got it."

Me:  "ok."

FAST FORWARD TO THIS MORNING....

Dan:  (CRAAAAAASH!!!!!!  SPLAAAAASH!!!!!)  "Ohhh noooooo!"

Me:  "......."

3 comments:

Wunda Girl said...

fyi- who do you think was in the wrong on this??? I mean- there are several ways to look at it....

Jeff said...

no one was its just life being hilarious. LOL

Amy said...

HILARIOUS! I just laughed out loud. (and hello, there is no question about who was right/wrong...)