I vow to stay on top of blogging so i won't have to post THESE kinds of posts anymore!
here's a bunch of random pics for ya:
 |
| Found this lizard at the park.... |
 |
| ...then promptly caught him. |
 |
| Love when Daddy comes home and she runs to him like this. She's always so excited to see him! |
 |
| Hikin' w da girlies. |
 |
| One of a million self portraits of my eldest daughter. Who's daughter is she anyway??? |
I dropped the girls off in Utah before leaving to Peru w/ Dan (more on Peru on a different post) so it was a flight out alone w them all, plus the return flight back from Peru to Utah then home- also alone w all 3 girls. On the way out, everything was going quite smoothly- I even got a bunch of chinese food for us to eat while we waited for the plane to load. I had just filled up all the sippie cups, and Addie was monky'ing around all over the place- I told her to calm down or she would drop the sippie and it would break and spill all over the place. I don't know what sort of witch doctor was watching us, but within 2 seconds Addie had dropped the sippie and sure enough- the lid popped off and the full sipp of water spills all over. "SIT DOWN!" I bark. I have my hands full of sippies and a plate full of chinese rice. Addie quickly and obediently jumps her bum onto the chair next to me, and her legs go kicking up in the air- KICKS MY PLATE- and the entire plate of rice FLEW up into the air and landed all about us. Now normally this is where I'd loose it and freak out- but it was all just timed soooooo perfectly. It was seriously like a candid camera show or something. Addie was looking at me so nervously... There was even some rice in Taylor's hair. This started a giggling fit from all 4 of us- and we cleaned it up and everything was good- also Taylor must have laughed pretty hard- cause she pooped right after all of this and blew out of her diaper. Good times right? (On a side note- Addie and I were now "even" because a couple days before that I had put her in a time out for something that we later found out she didn't do. After apologizing to her about it, she LOVED to remind me over the next several days that I had done something wrong. After spillin the water and kicking the rice out of my hands, she said, "now we r even mommy!" Smartie pants!
 |
| Flight safety instructions make great childrens books. |
 |
| The girls found their own entertainment pretty easily. I just ignored the stares from strangers and also ignored the natural instinct of grossness from the airport floor, and let them roll down the rampway. |
 |
| look closely and find something wrong w this picture. Thank goodness for SLC playcenters in the airport. It saved us when our plane was delayed an hour and a half! |
 |
| Is it just me or does this guy make the shotgun look cool? |
 |
| Naters w the gun(s)- he's so ripped! |
 |
| Family walk. Addie is quite the budding photographer. |
 |
| This was how we started our Sunday walk together. We made it a bit long this time and... |
 |
| This is how we were coming home from our long Sunday walk- Addie had a blister, Tays needed to ride the stroller, Bella was crazying around, and Abigail was behind the camera on my back. So much for a "Walk". Also- later that next day I found a tick on Addie's head! That was a whole ordeal in itself. Luckily it was a dog-tick and not a deer-tick. But still- freaked me out for days. |
 |
| Addie has a planter wart. This has been so gross and terrible for her. It was either go to the Dr (and I called a billion of them- all offering different but basically the same treatments) and burn, freeze or cut it off- all having about a 50% return rate, and costing hundreds of dollars, or try the "duct tape" method. So far it's been 4 weeks and it's totally working! Slow but effective :) And not too uncomfortable either. |
 |
| My Mother's Day breakfast- so thoughtful! I love M day. All my favorites: fresh fruit, aged cheese and bread, "doggy" cereal (cracklin' oat bran- been my fav since I was a kid.) and Welches Grape Juice! |
 |
| My baby's knees. Yuck! |
 |
| Abigail in the car one day starts making up these faces- this one's her "Super Hero Face" |
 |
| This is her "the bad guy" face. |
 |
| Her "little boy" face. (Where does she come up with this stuff?) |
 |
| "lion" face. |
 |
| Went on a bike ride for our 9-year anniversary... |
 |
| Stopped to eat lunch at an Italian place- it was ok but a bit greasy for a bike ride. |
 |
| Yeah!!! FINALLY got our closets done! SO worth it. |
 |
| I made these dresses for the girls- the pic is terrible, and she's wearing it backwards- but you get the gist. |
 |
| trying to take the bowl away from Tays. I did not win this one. |
 |
| Adds is so excited she's learning how to blow gum bubbles! |
 |
| she loves the Tupperware cupboard. can't get her to stay away from it! |
1 comment:
Holy cow you crack me up! The nice Sunday walk is hilarious. Nothing turns out the way you think it will with kids. I think you have the trick down. You just have to laugh at the outcome and how insane it is from where you started. hahaha
Post a Comment