Photography Blog
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Tick Season
Weirdest thing- I was putting her hair in a ponytail- and had the most random thought came into my mind- "check her head for bugs". I'm not kidding. Then lice crossed my mind and I kept going- then the thought of lice on my daughter's head grossed me out and I undid her hair and honestly the first spot I looked I saw it! It's so totally crazy- I never think that stuff- never look for lice, never freak out unnecessarily like that... it was totally inspired! God really looks out for Mommies. It was really crazy. Not to worry- it was just (JUST!!???!! Ew!) a dog tick and not a deer tick. Fwew. and NO I didn't take a photo of it. Gross.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok that is nasty.
Although I would have liked a picture. Of it in her hair.
Just joking---ew!
Post a Comment