Monday, May 23, 2011

Addie's two front teeth

 Addie lost her two front teeth.  It was quite the ordeal.  The first one twisted and stuck out for weeks before we finally convinced her to pull it out!  Gross.



 I love these pics.  She was soooo facinated with this whole process.


 Oh- and here's a photo I forgot to post way back in October of 2010.  Abigail and her preschool teachers:  Mrs Gavin and Ms Ortiz.

And on another note, here's a few pics of some cuties you might recognize:
Can you believe she's a year and a half?  Me neither.


Got these outfits from a church swap we do every time the seasons change.  All the mommies bring their clothes and take some home from other people.  it's so awesome and we get the cutest stuff!


Mimi brought these fun growing sponge dinosaurs.  The kids loved them.
More photos I never posted from halloween!  (did I post these? )  I REALLY need to stay caught up on this blog.  Addie is on the bottom right wearing the monster head.  all day long she didn't want to wear her entire suit- only the head or the body.  Poor girl- she was the only "scary" costume there.  All the other little girls were fairies and princesses.  Duh- what's so scary about THAT?!!!  But I learned for next year.

oooo- there's one witch!

Here's a funny pic of the girls being creative.  I totally remember doing stuff like this as a kid.  Notice all the stuff around the fire pit too- they gathered every single little flower and stick you see and put it all there.  They called it their "magical creation". 

I guess Taylor feel left out sometimes- because she created her own "magical creation" outside the doggy door.  For days I would notice her playing by this door and I never caught what she was doing- I'd hear the door squeak open but by the time I got there it was shut and she would just look up at me and smile.  I finally discovered this one day when I happened to look over and saw Tays pushing a toy through the door.  When I looked out this was what I saw.

Ummm- sorry for the terrible photos, but they were from my phone.  Addie's first assembly at school :)  She was in a dance w her class.  I wish she would've been closer to the front so I could've seen her better!

She's got the pink shirt on right in the center!

A Missionary here hit his year mark on his mission- apparently burning a shirt is a "thing" so he did it here.  I made these cupcakes I was proud of- so it made the blog :) This memory card we made him sums it up.  Complete w/ him burning all his letters from the x-girlfriend.

No comments: