Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Trip to Boston

My friend (who has inspired me to begin to start maybe THINKing about running a possible marathon) just ran in the Boston Marathon. The girls and I (and the doggy we were sitting) drove up to see her run and to visit my other girlfriend and have a fun little day trip. It was awesome! My friends are rad.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I agree: your friends are rad!

Christine Ryan said...

That was awesome! I'm so glad you guys were able to come up to Boston to play and I must agree your friends are totally rad!!!! :)

jamie said...

you really got some great pictures showing my absolute anguish while running that race! thanks for taking them. and please, send me as many as you can. i was telling christine that i was really annoyed with myself for not taking more pictures of my friends--i was too worried about flat stanley. it was great to see you and hang out!

heather said...

i love boston :) hope you have a great time out here next weekend...sorry we're going to miss you.