Photography Blog
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
I'm thankful for Santa Claus.
Last Sunday, Addie was assigned to say a scripture and the prayer for the Opening part of Primary (it's in front of a LOT of kids!) It went something like this:
(Me whispering in her ear ): "Men are..."
Addie: "Men are..."
Me: "...that they might have joy."
Addie: "...that they might have joy."
Me: "...now say the prayer."
Addie: "The Prayer."
Me: "..no sweetie... say the prayer now."
Addie: "Dear Heavenly Father... I'm thankful for Santa Claus. Please bless Erin. In the name....
Amen!"
It was so cute I could have squeezed her to death right there. What a joy it is to teach my kids the Gospel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cutie!!! Dont you just love the things they say esp in prayers, Gabe would thank Heavenly Father for the waffles he had that morning for a long time!
haha! Love that she prayed for Santa. :)
That is so adorable!! Kids are great at praying sincerely! I bet all the other kids in primary were "AMEN-ing" her prayer for Santa.
whoa--addie's in primary! i mean, i guess she would be, but that's so crazy! lexi goes in in january. i always wondered what it would be like to help my sunbeam give a talk or whatever in primary...you've given me a glimpse.
Post a Comment