Shopping for myself can get tricky... One little trick I use (when I don't have the kids strapped tightly into the double stroller with their hands full of snacks) is to randomly pick out ltitle outfits for them to try on in the dressing room while Mommy is trying stuff on. We usually end up with a few fancy shirts that seem like really cool dress-up clothes for the girls. I couldn't help but sneak a pic of these ones. They were having a ball! And I tried on at least 10 items myself without a single breakdown. I need to remember to do this more often...
Dan has days at work that require him to get a bit physical for training purposes. He always comes home unscathed... But this time he finally met his match. He looked so beat up for a few days I had to explain several times to people that no, he didn't get jumped by a gang of ruffians. He was wrestling with a co-worker. Props to the man who was able to pin Dan down... but I feel sorry for the round-2 that will surely take place. Dan's a tough one to beat!
We love our friends! Thanks for being like family to us :)
One night, in a fit of nesting-ness, I decided it was time to go through all my baby stuff/kid clothes, and try to organize them. Here's the before and after...

No comments:
Post a Comment