I love these three little girls!!!!
My best friend in the world took these photos of me and the girls on Sunday to show the final countdown. I'm 1 1/2 weeks away form being induced (one week before my due date- yee haaa!)
Dan did a great job at capturing the way the girls feel about this little baby coming into our family. They are ecstatic. They are full of kisses and hugs for this little one- and she's not even born yet (sigh...)
I keep thinking 'I'd do ANYTHING to get this baby out right now!!! Especially at night when I'm waking up 5 x's a night and I can't sit down comfortably and I'm so tired and I'm REALLY sick of wearing the same shirt and sweat pants every day... And every time I make a phone call the person answers with, "Are you in labor????!!!???" But no matter how sick of it all I become, the morning comes and I'm thankful that I have the opportunity to even BE pregnant. I'm so blessed by my Heavenly Father to have another little girl on the way. I really am a whiner. I have nothing to complain about. I just pray that she's healthy and well when she comes out.
I guess you could say I've been "nesting" lately. Except that my house is NOT clean. I just seem to keep making messes so I can organize stuff better- but nothing is getting organized! Take this closet for example:
It's a great example of the rest of my closets right now.
I've also become OBSESSED with making hair bows/flower clips.
Here's the "pom-poms" I made the other day. I don't know how to stop! I have made sooo many and I keep going! I've also been in to making cards- (you'll see our Christmas Cards soon :)
Poor Dan. There's so much estrogen in the air at our house with all these crafts/bows/ribbons/etc. and he's so patient with everything!
Abigail went to a b-day party and there was a real clown there. He made her this amazing balloon Ariel. I just had to share it! What talent!
I love Abigail's face here...
On a side note, our Thanksgiving was awesome. We were invited to a friends house for a family-away-from-home family dinner. We ate so much and I must of eating at least 4 pieces of pie! Look how cute the table decorations/settings were! It was like a Martha Stewart meal.
Here's the group...
Pregsters!!!

Here's our cute family.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!





3 comments:
we'll be waiting for the announcement! and glad you had a great thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving---for some reason I thought you were going to Utah for the holiday weekend. I see that picture of your closet and am thinking I need to come over and help you finish "nesting" haha. :-)I can get down on my hands and knees and swing my pendulous belly back and forth like the udder of a cow. You'd like that right?
This is so great! I love your girls too, and we miss them so much! I wish I knew how to be as good as you are at multi-tasking! You are a true gem in the world. I hope you get to bring that girl into the world soon, then you can stop trying so hard to be organized and just realize your fate...like I do. I love you!
Post a Comment