On a positive note, me and the girls enjoyed the day sluffing(sp) school together. (I just didn't feel like dropping Adds off to school today. I just wanted to keep her home. Is that so bad? She's just in Jr. K right now for Pete's sake, and it's a FULL day- 9am-230pm. That's crazy.) I had the kids all dressed and in the car ready to go to school... and I just couldn't do it. (Looking back, I'm realizing this was the first step showing my looming breakdown.)
I had a Dr's appt today. I'm definitely progressing, but who knows...
Blahhh.
Ok- time for the pity party to end. Here's something that cheered me up:
We decorated our tree tonight! At least Dan and the girls did while I sat and drank hot cocoa that Dan made for me and watched :) It was so cute. The girls were SOOOO excited! I loved watching their faces with each new little decoration we put up. Here's a couple of highlights!
The girls had a bit of energy to blow off... so they ran around and wrestled!
This one's my favorite! It's amazing what bubble wrap can do to a kids imagination.
4 comments:
Hang in there! And just start saying no to people. Seriously---you're 9 months pregnant, they can't expect you with 2 1/2 kids to operate on the same level as you did nonpregnant.
(I kept Thomas home from k on Monday and Tuesday for the same reason---just too tired to take him in and I wanted to hang out, haha)
well why on earth would you have a breakdown 9 months pregnant? I have never heard of such a thing! :) Hope you get some rest. We are rooting for you!
You should put some lights on your tummy and light them! That would be funny...I mean...help you look on the bright side...:) I have to say that, its in my blood! Laugh,laugh,laugh. You could even turn all the lights off except the one's on your belly, then you could scare Dan when he comes home to a dark house, but with a huge thing of lights coming at him...I crack myself up. Love you!!
i had a breakdown at least once a week from 9 mos pregnant through teague being 6 mos old. i know you'll handle it much better than i have! also, we got our tree tonight--such a fun part of Christmas.
Post a Comment