Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My cake

doesn't it look YUUUUUMMMMMMYYYYYYY????????   I was so proud of this!

6 comments:

Amy said...

wow, that is amazing. I have no idea how you did that, or how you had the patience to do that! Congrats on rad cake making skillz.

Britney said...

I'm SO proud of YOU! Seriously...the cake was awesome. I was sad we had to cut into it!

jamie said...

you are quite possibly the most talented person i've ever met. seriously, what can't you do??? i'd like to know. also, i thought of you the other day because we have a shower rod that needs to be put up and i SO badly just wanted to do it myself and surprise kris, but i just knew i'd end up tearing a piece of the wall out. anyway, i wanted to call you up and have you come over and tutor me! instead, i'm just going to have kris watch over me while i do it so that i'll have more confidence next time we have a similar project. have a happy easter!

Sara said...

AWESOME JOB!!

dixonfamily said...

Awesome cake Ang!!
I've heard fondant is hard to work with, but apparently you know what you are doing!! How fun!

Sara said...

Yup, that cake looked amazing!!