Dan drove the car home all by himself, and the girls and I got to fly home together (thanks Dad for being a pilot!!! I'm so lucky!) Needless to say, this trip home was GREAT and a LOT less eventful than the trip out to SLC. Poor Dan, and lucky us. That's how the trip home went.
I'm so proud of my girls. They're getting so big! Love the photo here of Addie carrying her stuff and Abigail practically falling over from her HUGE backpack. They were so helpful and knew just what to do at the security gate- took off their shoes and put everything in the bins... then waited and were so helpful getting Taylor's stuff out of the stroller and keeping the baby entertained the whole time... They were so cute and great. Great job girls! You're growing up tooooo fast :(
(I know the photo quality is a bit less than stellar...)
Addie said something funny: she hacked up something in her mouth and showed it to me. "Mommy what's this?" and she stuck her tongue out w something white on it. I said I didn't know and she said, "it's that stuff you cough up and then you swallow it back down." "Oh", I said, "it's probably Mucous."
"Mucous?!?"
"Yes."
"What's Mucous?"
"It's the icky stuff your lungs are trying to get out so you cough it up"
"Well, I think it tastes kind-da good. I like it."
"Yuck! What makes you like it Addie?"
"I don't know, it's just kind of nice and slimy. "
Gross. I spent the next 3 minutes telling her about all the yuck involved w this. I just hope I never see her eating boogers. I still remember the 2 boys that did that at my elementary school. Blah.



No comments:
Post a Comment