We got to go to the new Draper Temple (thanks Sylvia for watching the kids!) while we were in Utah. It was really special. I had not been for over a year. This particular temple trip was special to me because I really felt the spirit of God when I went. God's the best thing that ever happened to me. I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus with all my heart. I try to be good and sometimes I am, and sometimes I fail. I'm just glad that I have repentance and that He is always there to take me back. I love prayer. I feel close to God when I talk with him. I could not be the person I am without the Gospel in my life. I feel happier and feel purpose in my life when I am closer to Him. I hope my kids can feel his love in our home. I want our home to be a temple from the world.


1 comment:
What a coincidence! We were just there, almost exactly where you and Dan are standing! In fact, we took a picture of the spire of the Temple. It was pretty awesome because the Sun was directly behind the spire, so it looked like it was glowing. We'll have to show it to you sometime, though I don't remember how well it turned out...
Post a Comment