LOVE these girls. I was so lucky to get to go on an overnight girls trip with them. We all went out to dinner at an amazing Indian place (wish I had a picture!!! dumb!) and lots of other girls were there to meet us for eatin'. After that, we went driving for a looooong drive to our condo. We ended up staying up till almost 5am just talking! (Haha- so much for the next day's plans of tennis and swimming!) It was so much fun though to just hang out and no kids around and no distractions. We had some AWESOME girlie talks that I'll never forget :)
 |
| We're gonna pretend that my hips aren't twice the size as my shoulder width... |
 |
| I also got a pic of our cute pedicures... but I don't know what happened to it! Bummer!!! |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment