Photography Blog
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Daddy Got "Pantsed"
"Today we went to the park to play. Mommy and Daddy pushed me and Abigail in the stroller and they ran really fast- VROOM VROOM!!! It was fun. At the park, me and Daddy played on the slide. Daddy helped me and Abigail to climb up the wall. Abigail can't climb the big wall cause she's little. But I climbed it. Daddy threw me in the air really high. I got really excited and ran to Daddy and throwed my arms around his legs to give him a BIIIIIIG hug. When I hugged his legs, I felt like climbing, so I picked my legs up off the ground... but me and Daddy's pants slipped right back down to the ground cause Daddy's shorts couldn't hold me up. Me and Daddy's shorts were on the ground together. Mommy was laughing a lot. Another lady with her baby was laughing a lot too. She said something about Americas Funniest Home Videos. Daddy's face got all red like an tomato. He laughed too after his pants were back on. Then he said that he should've worn his tighter underwear that day. I liked the underwear he had on. I guess everyone else did too cause everyone was all smiling lots and they kept looking over and just smiled and smiled. Daddy always knows how to make everyone smile."
-posted by Addie-
Here's some video of Abigail at the park learning to walk :) (Wish I had footage of the other incident.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the laugh, Addie.
ha!
That is hilarious!! I wish you could have caught that one on tape!
Post a Comment