In an attempt to catch up for all the blogs I intended to do over the holidays, I've decided to quickly create a kamikaze blog that summarizes everything I've been procrastinating blogging about. Here we go folks. Hope it's entertaining....
Bought an armoire over the break. My friend was nice enough to help me load it on top of my car at Ikea... But I have a love-hate relationship with the carts from that store. Do they purposly "fix" all the wheels to be able to move your cart sidways only???

This is us making it. I taught Addie to drill that day...

This is Addie's constant state... that of a puppy. Sometimes she and Abigail eat their food out of bowls on the floor. I can pretty much get them to do ANYthing if I just tell them that the doggies need to do it. "Go clean up your room!... Doggy!"

On our way home from the park.

Time for some "Bird Trouble"
Abigail has been going down the road of the "terrible two's" for quite some time now. The real problem is that she's so flippin' cute that it's hard to ever get upset for anything she does! Is this just a second-child-syndrome?
This is what happened when we left her alone for 2 seconds on Sunday. When we first came on the scene, Abigail was actually laughing and splashing playfully. After getting in trouble by Dad, I made her stay there crying just so I could capture the moment. Am I so bad?

Lately she has been a PRO at getting undressed. Unfortunately, this happens about 30 times a day. All the way down to the bareness... I suggested to Dan that we start duck taping the diaper on.

Getting in to the markers. Her favorite pastime. By the look of things, you'd think I let my children raise themselves, but I swear to you that these things happen in the blink of an eye.

This one's a killer. One night we had a make-shift GNO. After a trip to Home Depot to return sheet rock, Little Ceaser's Pizza, and staying up past bedtime (7:30pm!) I decided to give Addie this darling haircut....


Meanwhile, Abigail was busy getting undressed in the bathroom. I didn't care much, as I was grateful that she had something to entertain her... until I realized that she had taken off her diaper completely, and pooped right on top of the stool she was standing on. She was so busy playing that it was like she didn't even notice that the pooping was even happening (sorry for the graphic description) and it just piled up under her!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! Needless to say it was as gross as it seemed.
So after I cleaned her up I started cleaning up the poop (yuck!). You thought the mischievousness ended there huh? It didn't.
Abigail was quietly busying herself with her one, true love..... the baby wipes. One by one, out of the nice organized bag they came. In retrospect, I think she was getting the wipes to help me clean the poop up. She came running in all proud of herself at the pile she'd removed from it's wrapping. This is what an entire box of wipes looks like all at once.

That night we were up till 9pm with all the fiascoes!
This is how our Angel sleeps. Although I don't know how she sleeps at night!

They did this one together. It's our toy bucket, but they love using it for other games. I love Addie's little tongue sticking out!
This is Addie and Abigail hiding together eating a whole pack of gum. I thought it was so cute that they were sharing their naughtiness together that I didn't even get upset at them. Just took this photo so I'd remember how share-y they are right now.

This is what Adds does to herself when she gets a hold of a million stickers...

This is what Adds does to Abigail when she has extras...
Made some homemade fruit leather over the holidays in my oven. It took 6 hours to make and about 15 seconds to eat all of it.

Before and after our 2 thousand dollar leak in our bathroom. Oh the woah's of buying a house!!!

new tile :)
Here's my before and after pics of the last of my kitchen craftmanship...


This is the never-ending cupboard project. I finished remodeling my whole kitchen in 2 months.... this corner is the last of it. I just couldn't bring myself to make one more trip to Home Depot and stain ONE more wooden piece... This corner took me 3 months to fix. I just fixed the last of it yesterday!
7 comments:
Ok, this is too cute. LOVE Addie's haircut. And I saw on Facebook that you just took a cruise, too! How in the world do you fit it all in?!! And let's see... haircutting, cooking, re-modeling, electrical work, nursing, photography, videography, singing, playing the guitar, writing music, oh...and about a million other things. Still can't figure out if there is one single thing you can't do. You are my hero.
Holy cow you are a Wunda Girl... I could not keep up with all of that!
This blog was hilarious. I kept reading thinking "this is my favorite picture/story of the Wunder's adventures...and then the next one would make me laugh out loud! Bird in the bath with her dress on, and what Adds does to the bird with stickers were definitely droll!
I love the power blog! Claire has similar issues with the diaper being off. It mostly happens before her bath when the diaper is off and she runs around naked. And then she hears the running water and an accident occurs no matter where she may be....hall, bedroom, bath mat, etc.
HILARIOUS!!! Love Addie's haircut!! LOve the pooping story, the dressed Abigail in the bath tub, and can I just say that your kitchen looks amazing!!! Way to go super woman. Your two girls are SOOOO CUTE!!! Wundo'vixon trip 2010 we'll get to see all the kids, and maybe a couple more will be added to the bunch!!Love ya!
you guys have been busy. the girls look like they keep you busy! they're cute. i really like addie's haircut! and please, post the recipe for fruit leather. i knew a family growing up who always had fruit leather in their house and i loved going there and having it as a treat.
That was great! Thanks for sharing all the fun things you guys have been up to! The girls are growing up so much. We miss you guys :)
Post a Comment