Monday, February 2, 2009

Till my dying day.....

Today I went to clip my girls' nails (a project I put off over and over again until they're so long you'd think they were sniffing coke....) and they were already shrot! Addie filled me in on why, "Daddy clipped them for us Mommy!"
And so, I dedicate this song to my husband.
"Till My Dying Day" by Ewan McGregor and Nichole Kidman (don't know if I spelled either of their names right.)

6 comments:

Comarsh Crew said...

Ok, I have the biggest cavity right now because you guys are just too SWEET! I know, corny, but you guys are so cute with eachother.

corinne said...

wow you and dan sound really good singing that song!

dixonfamily said...

Man!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! I AM GOING TO SEE YOU IN A WEEK!!! YEE-HAA!!
Can't wait to see your sweet selves!

jamie said...

this was sweet. thanks for sharing.

EvE said...

WOW!

Natalie said...

loved it Angela! Your girls are getting so BIG and are beautiful.