Thursday, April 30, 2009

Meet Bella

BELLA
We got a doggy in December. She's a cute little schnoodle with a really loving personality. She came with a couple of problems though, #1 -she pees whenever we get home and she's too excited. Just don't know what to do about that. Anyone? #2- she has a tendency to chew on things. I mean on EVERYthing. I started documenting everything she's chewed on, and it came to a culmanating peak today with a tube of desitin. She smells like a medicine cabinet and I hope she doesn't die.





What do we do with this little perro???

6 comments:

Jeff and Sarah Flint Family said...

Is she spayed? Our dog would have accidents in the house constantly until we got him fixed and he has not had an accident since then.

He also chews on everything, he grosses me out because he's favorite thing to chew up is dirty diapers... yuck!

Ahhhh the joys of owning a pet!

Wunda Girl said...

She's "fixed" but still has this problem. It's so flippin' frustrating. So far others with this have only said that their dogs never grew out of it!

Anonymous said...

I think that the solution is to have her teeth pulled, all of them. That would stop the chewing problem and at the very least turn it into a gumming problem, a problem which is not nearly as destructive as the mastication dilemma. Just a suggestion.
Con amor,
Papa que no tiene amor para perros!

Amy said...

DESITIN?? ha!

Sara said...

I can't share this post with Chris because our kids will NEVER EVER have a dog. hah hah

And sadly, all the doggies I know that have that problem don't grow out of it. They do have these diaper things for the lady doggies for when they are in heat, maybe that would work? ;)

Krysta9r said...

OMG!!! I have a Belle...Belle Tendre to be exact. She is a beautiful tri colored mini beagle. I got her for my 25th birthday. That is just crazy...great minds think alike!!