Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yes or NO??? Fat or Fetus?

Addie asked me today if I was sure there wasn't a baby inside my tummy. "Because it's all FAT, " she explained. After I replied she said, "are you sure you didn't eat any kids?" So I thought I'd ask you all and see what you thought... You will either guess right, or run the risk of offending me to the extreme! Happy guessing :)

14 comments:

Jeff and Sarah Flint Family said...

Not guessing :) However I did always think it would be fun to wait to tell anyone I was pregnant until they got the nerve to ask.

tjh said...

you're lookin' a little chubbs. time to hit the treadmill.

Wunda Girl said...

My sister Deb's comments in a text were, "you are soooo pregnant!" She was too sissy to put it on my blog- so I'll do it for you. Ha!

Marci said...

Yeah! I can't believe you haven't said anything until now. When is the tummy tuck, er baby due?

Kathy said...

I don't have to see any pictures to know your pregnant. Mike and I had already decided that we would be getting the announcement soon. The only question is if you are going to match us girl for boy or have a mixed family :) That said, if you aren't pregnant, I am just kidding.

Amy said...

I agree with Addie. I think you've been eating kids.

corinne said...

you are such a fat arse.

jamie said...

your body doesn't know what fat is...i vote fetus.

dixonfamily said...

Too much food on the cruise!! That's what I'm suffering from too!! Congrats! We are just so excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you ate kids. Good luck with that one.

Amy said...

Dude, you were SO pregnant at Thomas' party!! LIAR! Just joking. I think you should do more crunches. :D

Sara said...

hmmm didn't you just tell me that you were off to six flags with your GF because neither one of you was pregnant? ;) I would LOVE to look like you preggers. hah hah

I secretly am excited if you are. If not, cruel joke!
Eating a fetus...so that is how they are made. That is hilarious. LOVE THAT GIRL!

Sara said...

hmmm didn't you just tell me that you were off to six flags with your GF because neither one of you was pregnant? ;) I would LOVE to look like you preggers. hah hah

I secretly am excited if you are. If not, cruel joke!
Eating a fetus...so that is how they are made. That is hilarious. LOVE THAT GIRL!

Christine Ryan said...

Based on your body type (and that most girls wouldn't post on gaining a few extra pounds).... I'm going to vote fetus! :)