Photography Blog
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Cousin Rachel's in town!!!
My niece Rachel came out to visit us for a week and we had so much fun! She's the best and was so great and babysat, cleaned my house, put my kids to bed, fed them... I can see how Polygamy would have it's advantages.... (ohh that ought to get a lot of comments...)
We went camping on the beach in Capitola....
MMMMM... roasted hot dogs and smores for dessert!
Even a New York city-girl can put up a tent!
Here's the great beach when we woke up... soakin' up the sun :)

Went to an Oakland A's vs the Angel's game... lost......
....But found ways to entertain ourselves....
Here's Raging Waters... soooo fun. I had to get a photo of Rach texting... I don't think there were more than 5 minutes total that she WASN'T texting someone. We gave her a hard time about it but it was still glued to her hand.
We love you Rach! thanks for coming!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Girl, I am a HUGE proponent of polygamy. Especially now that I'm the Alpha-wife, ha ha ha ha ah ha (laughing maniacally)
Post a Comment