what's up with guys and ribs? hah hah Abigail is adorable. I still can't get over the fact that she still will sit in a high chair for you. Nolan stopped sitting in one when he was 18 months. He would climb out or rock it to get out. So we ditched the highchair when we moved, which was before he turned 2!
3 comments:
Oh, those look yummy!
what's up with guys and ribs? hah hah
Abigail is adorable. I still can't get over the fact that she still will sit in a high chair for you.
Nolan stopped sitting in one when he was 18 months. He would climb out or rock it to get out. So we ditched the highchair when we moved, which was before he turned 2!
Hi...I found your blog from Jenae.
So, were the ribs good or bad? I'm guessing good. :)
And I scrolled through your blog and saw a picture of you with a red vine, and now I'm craving a red vine...
Post a Comment