....Muchacha!!!
We have a cute video clip of telling the girls that we're expecting another little sista, but I'm having trouble uploading it for some reason. I'll post it later. Any name suggestions?
Here's some pics from a while back I've been meaning to post. My great friend amy and I weeded our entire yard one day and the results were incredible enough to post. Plus I want to remember the sweat and blood shed during the whole process, so I'll never do this again. It was back breaking.
We moved an entire pond from our entryway to our backyard and converted it to a garden. Here's the before on the side of our house......
here's the AFTER on the side of our house... Mom helped lay the brick stones!!!
Here's the after of the pool now in our backyard..... This part was also done with the help of my amazing mother.
Here's the endless weed-fest.... BEFORE.....
We took the kids for a fun family night out at the drive in movies. We saw "Up" and it was soooo fun. We stuffed ourselves full of licorice, popcorn, drinks, and granola bars. It was so fun to stay up late with all of us huddled together in our van.
For father's Day, my good friend Allison gave us the great idea of a yearly tradition to make Daddy a silly tie that he has to wear to church. This is our second year. Addie and Abigail's tie is the feathery one- made especially for "Papa Mike" in Utah. We had about a billion kids over to help share the fun. Sunday was really neat to see which dad's were brave enough to wear their ties and which ones were chickens! Here's a few of the masterpieces!
4 comments:
Way cute pictures!!! Your amazing with all the work you do on your house!
Congrats on the baby girl. I had such a hard time figuring out our last ones name. It came down to whatever name we liked the week we were going to have her delivered!
Wow, your yard looks amazing. Good for you for planting lemon/lime trees, that is going to be your pride and joy in another couple years when you are swimming in citrus! Fun adventures at the drive-in and beach, how great.
Congrats on another girl!!! This will be great...three girls to marry our three boys!! Ha!
I see that you got a van. I hope you love it. Good job on all the yard work. I make Jeff do ours because I would seriously die in the 100 degree heat. He was out on Saturday for 4 hours during the middle of the day working in the yard and came in sick. He is still trying to recover. Dang the crazy heat!
congrats on having another girl! and your yard looks amazing. you guys scored a great yard for those parts...plus it looks like you've had an exciting summer. thanks for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment