This time around, Addie was much older and wiser- and it was a little bit more about all the stuff for sale and the pretty costumes/etc. But I got to see that same wonderment in Abigail's eyes as she took it all in and just sat in awe watching the characters come to life and swirl around the ice. I think I'll make it a tradition whenever my girls turn 3 then I'll take them to something like this. I just eat it all up and it makes me remember how fantastic it is to be a kid!!!
One really cute thing Addie said was when we were telling them where we were going (it was a surprise up until we were actually driving there- they had their little princess outfits on and everything... and we had them guessing where they thought we were going.) Addie's first guess was, "We're going to a Ball!?!"
So precious.
I love my little princesses.....
The Finale!!!
Here's to next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment