Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dinner w/o Dan

I don't know what it is, but when ever Dan's gone I have NO desire to make anything for dinner.  I was driving home and passing all the fast food chains thinking, "Mmmmm McDonalds sounds great. Ooooo- there's Taco Bell.  My favorite.  Maybe we should hit that IN and OUT??? 
I felt so strong today as I kept going right past each of the places we could've stopped at and I made it safely to my own home. 
Where I whipped up a wonderful meal for me and the girls....

That's right. Everything either from a can or from the freezer.  I made the comment to the girls, "See kids... isn't this meal WAY yummier than McDonald's?"
To which Addie thought for a minute before replying,
"Actually, I think CANDY is way better than McDonald's."

I'm not sure what she was getting at, but it sure sounded funny.

The kids were in bed tonight by 7pm.

I miss Dan!

No comments: