Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Grils trip to L.A.

So we had a fun weekend a couple weeks ago... I went on a girls trip with some long-time TFA's of mine...  We went to the "Ellen" show in L.A. and it was really cool.  Here's a photo gallery to share the good times.

Janae, Me and Krista


 
 
 
 
We were pretty tired of walking by this point...




We met some pretty famous peeps while we were there... doesn't he look real?!

 
 
 

This guy was just gross!  If you can't tell, he's grabbing my necklace and being sassy with it.  I would've just paid him a dollar just to get the heck away!!!



The beach at Venice beach was beautiful.  We watched the sunset then headed over to the Santa Monica Pier for dinner at Buba Gump's.

 
 
Santa Monica baby!

Love you girls.  TFA


1 comment:

corinne said...

what does "T.F.A's" mean? I looked it up online and the only thing I came up with was "Teach For America"