-My Mom left yesterday...
-I had a small nervous breakdown (it lasted all day.)
-I turned 31 years old.
-Our dog wet on the large couch cushion (she has only had an "accident" like that one other time and it was on Addie's bed... totally random... my Mom was visiting at that time too... I'm beginning to think our dog is a diabolical planner.)
-We stripped the couch cover, left the stuffing on the floor, and threw the cover in the wash.
-Went to bed.
-Baby Taylor woke up 3 times to eat...
-Abigail woke up 5 times crying saying, "owie owie owie!!!" but never would wake up fully enough to say WHAT was owie (and NOTHIN' wrong this morning!)
-At one point Dan spilled water all over Abigail's bed trying to find the humidifyer.
-Changed Abigail's bed. (At least it wasn't vomit... just water.)
Needless to say, it was a rough night. We weren't looking forward to waking up at 7am with the girls. We wouldn't have my Mom there to take care of things while we slept in. Dan rigged the VCR in the girls room to have the morning movie all ready to play for them when they woke up.
Morning came and went... and the girls played quietly together and watched their movie as planned. We got a bit of extra shut-eye.
We rolled (reluctantly) out of bed around 9am after Addie kept insisting on showing Daddy something downstairs that she and Abigail had worked on...
This is what we saw.
Hard to believe these two little angels could do anything wrong huh???
But what's that behind them on the floor?
Let me zoom out for you...
Need I say more? Yes. I need.
Here's the real culprit:
We miss you Mom! Especially Bella!!!
2 comments:
I'm having such a great time reading about how you're adjusting to three kids. It makes me feel a little more normal. I got a good laugh at this post. You're two little girls look so cute! I can't believe the mess your dog made. I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
wow, first your blog is awesome and hilarious and second I'm now scared to have kids of my own. Somehow you guys have managed, probably because you guys rock!
Post a Comment