very sweet. I think she and Addie have the same nose, but other than that the jury is still out on who she looks like to me! Congrats on not being pregnant anymore---she's more fun on this side right??
Adorable.
Yes she is!
Dear Angela, Adrienne has shown me the pictures, your new girl just adorable. Congratulation! We miss you still! Ilana
She is adorable! What a beautiful baby.I hope the nights start treating you better!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
very sweet. I think she and Addie have the same nose, but other than that the jury is still out on who she looks like to me! Congrats on not being pregnant anymore---she's more fun on this side right??
Adorable.
Yes she is!
Dear Angela, Adrienne has shown me the pictures, your new girl just adorable. Congratulation! We miss you still!
Ilana
She is adorable! What a beautiful baby.
I hope the nights start treating you better!
Post a Comment