Monday, July 26, 2010

Driving to Utah

Soooo....
Heidi and Rick were leaving to Utah, and made the comment, "You should totally pack up and come with us..."
I objected and said I had too many things to do and there was no way I'd be able to just pack up and leave for a week- then I got my calendar out and looked at my week's schedule: 

Mon:
Tues:
Wed:  take out garbage
Thurs:
Fri:
Sat:
Sun:

So I packed up and within a couple hours was driving to Utah with my 3 kids!  Dan would join us on the weekend to go to a seminar he had given me tickets to for Mother's Day.

Here's our trip in a nutshell:
Heidi and Tay's

Birds' "Lion" (her woobie- which was actually a gift from Heidi when she was born!)
"Pandie" (Addie's wooby)
Bird's woobie (she absolutely can NOT sleep with out this thing!  Thanks Corinners!)
this is a great photo of us 3 girls (tay's is sleeping in a bassinet in the front seat of the van) sleepin' in the back of the van together camping out at "Bob Scott" campgrounds.  Abigail was hacking in my ear the whole night, and Addie kept throwing her legs around like spaghetti noodles all over me.  It was a fun night.  Plus (and I'm sorry for those this may offend) I've honestly never seen/heard/experienced so much gas from such small creatures of such magnitude. I don't know what these girls ate, but it was a serious gas chamber.
roughin' it!
 When we got to Utah we spent time at G-ma Sylvia's house sith Megan and Tera...
Had a sleepover at Aunt Mindi's house and had yummy chili and icecream w sprinkles!!!
She swung us around REALLY high and we laughed so hard!
We played with our silly cousins........
Sad!  the only pic I got of my nephews was of one of them peeing on mimi's grass!  (didn't post that one) Sorry Corinne- I was using heidi's camera that day i think.
On the way home we stayed at Circus Circus with Uncle Jeremy and had the all-you-can-eat brunch buffet- which we LOVED!

We stayed at Circus Circus.
Thanks for driving with us Jer!
Nice camera huh?  It was a really amazing camera phone.  I didn't even have to try to get everyone's eyes like that.  Sweet.
Buffeeeeeeeet!
Watched this random show with walking doggies...
Daddy showed off his mad skills at shooting.  Even won the kids two stuffed tomato creatures.
While driving, Taylor had 2 -yes- 2 blowouts... and I'm sorry for the graphic-ness of this next one... but look at Taylor's face. Classic!

No comments: