This was the beginning of the ride- all fun... Next comes towards the end of the ride... Zombie Land.
![]() |
She even took Abigail and Adds on the Roller Coaster!
Got a little wind blown...
But came out ok and with a smile on her face :)
One day we were walking back to the car and the girls were really tired- so they all climbed on and I pushed them the whole way back. You can see their enthusiasm.
Then, the drive home always involves someone falling asleep. This particular pic shows just how tired Abigail really was- she couldn't even relax her mouth. Cute little chipmunk.
I have the greatest job in the world don't I?

























1 comment:
i can't decide which of your children i am going to eat up because of cuteness.. but then i decided it has to be abigail because of that picture of her on the ladybug ride, and of her with her teeth out sleeping. she is so cute it is ridiculous!!!!!
Post a Comment