Here's what started everything:
these are the buuuuurrrrrs from ONE room from off the floor! I had to vacuum sometimes 2x's a day.
My dog and the amount of burrs and stickers she dragged in caused MUCH grief and pain. If there were such a thing as "vacuum elbow" I would have it. I was so excited to get rid of the burrs and sticker-infested grass/weeds.
Here's the old...
| yuck- look at that grass! |
Here's the finished product!
Avocado Trees!!! Dan's Dream come true! We have to wait for 3-6 years till they fruit, but it's worth the wait. We will be rolling in guacamole in no time.
Oh the joy's of getting a trampoline... So exciting! Christmas came early this year for us...








3 comments:
Your yard looks great! I am so impressed. And those avocado trees--so exciting. Glad you updated your blog so I could peek in on your family.
Wow you have a backyard!! Man, those bottom pictures look waaaay different than the day I showed up with son in tow to teach him how to pull weeds, hahaha. How great for you and the kiddos!
Wow Ang I can't wait to see the yard in person! It looks so nice I am so excited for you guys. A nice back yard makes all the difference. How great. Miss you can't wait until Bear Lake. Are you guys driving out? Have a good day. love you--Mom Addie Brownies look fun!
Post a Comment