Sooo fun. This party was something she's been looking forward too ALL year long... talk about pressure! I think it turned out pretty cool... The theme was a PAINTING PARTY.
I learned a few things this year...
ALWAYS:
-opt to buy the food instead of make it- don't even try chopping the veggies... just buy the veggie tray!
-set up the games the night before
-ask for volunteer parents in advance
-plan on more kids than expected
NEVER:
-work the night shift the night before the party
-try to bake homemade bread the day of the party (I really don't know what I was thinking.)
-finish the cake at 4am after working at the hospital all night
That said... I was very pleased with how everything turned out!
 |
| da cake! |
 |
| Isn't this pic cute? Jeremy showed me some cool tricks in Photoshop...I displayed it w the cake... |
 |
| We had all the kids paint self portraits on Addie's wall... very fun. |
 |
| My friend Amy helped out so much. Here she is trying to get the fan to work in the confines of Addie's VERY hot room! Thanks for helping out Ams!!! |
 |
| Face painting... |
Thank you to all of Addie's cute friends who came to celebrate with us. We sure love you :)
 |
| paint the tail on the donkey... |
 |
| The boys and girls were sooo different this year. The boys played "army guys" inside, while the girls... |
 |
| socialized and ate! |
 |
| Time to open presents! |
 |
| These were the cute canvas paintings all the kids did. |
 |
| Then we just let 'em run wild on the trampoline till cake time. |
 |
| Happy Birthday to you Adds! |
 |
| Look at that tongue. I was actually waiting for her to do this. Her tongue is very predictable when cake appears. |
 |
| Had to get a pic w the cake before it was totally demolished... |
|
|
|
HAPPY 6 YEARS ADDS. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE GROWN UP SO MUCH!
No comments:
Post a Comment