I love this girl. We spent ALL day doing crafts together. Here are the projects I completed:
It's amazing what a can of spray paint can do.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oo, love what you used the chicken wire for---very nice! I love you too, and I think we need another craft day very soon. I've got a couple things up my sleeve that I really want to work on with ya!
thanks ams. yeah- I love the chicken wire too- I wish I would've done it with the purple one. Luckily my sister made me a purple one that I can keep- and it has chicken wire on it... the purple matches my baby room, and it was the only one that I wanted to keep- except I don't like the ribbons... just covers everything up.
2 comments:
Oo, love what you used the chicken wire for---very nice! I love you too, and I think we need another craft day very soon. I've got a couple things up my sleeve that I really want to work on with ya!
thanks ams. yeah- I love the chicken wire too- I wish I would've done it with the purple one. Luckily my sister made me a purple one that I can keep- and it has chicken wire on it... the purple matches my baby room, and it was the only one that I wanted to keep- except I don't like the ribbons... just covers everything up.
Post a Comment