Friday, September 10, 2010

The WundO'vixons (But no "ixons" this time... SAD!!!!!) We missed you!

We love our great friends.  Every year we try to go on a trip with them- and for some unexpected health-reasons, we haven't been able to do a trip this year... so to make up for it, half of the crew came up to visit the Wunderli family and just hang out for a few days!  We sure missed the other half though...  Love you guys!!!!!!!!!
The first to add to the "friend wall" paintings.  I must say that of all the self portraits, Kelsy's was the most detailed and meticulous!



Yogurt Land is the BEST.

I couldn't help but put this series of pics because it really shows all the kids' personalities.


Austin feeding Adds his ice cream- so thoughtful!  Abigail is classic- just chugging back.

Landon breaking down in the background. CRACKS me up.



Ah! Soooo cute. The girls really miss you Kels.











Can't forget the friend they brought all the way from So. Cal.  Mr. Frog.  We fed him bugs freshly caught every night!  It was quite the adventure to see him throw his tongue out CRAZY fast and eat a bug.  The kids loved it.  Heck- I loved it.


Denise- this pic was a surprise when I was getting all the photos off my camera.  I think Colby just decided to surprise me with this one.  Ha!

Best night time pillow fight.  We all got together and stayed up really late on the tramp and told stories, looked at the stars, and of course had a pillow fight.  Such good times.








 We will never forget this trip :)

No comments: