Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More family fun! We LOOOOVE visits from you!!!!!!!!

Aunt Marci took and adventurous trip out to visit us- and I LOVE that she was so spontaneous and had the guts to take 3 of her kids on a road trip by herself out to visit us.  You are a HEROINE (just checked the spelling on that word) in my book. Thanks for making all the crafts with me- you know you are totals hooked now right?  (aka- the trip to Walmart at 10:30pm to buy buttons for hair-bow center pieces shows that plainly.)
By the end of her trip this hair-bow-holder was FULL of clips!




painting pine cones



of course we had to add the cousins to the portrait wall in the girls room :)



Just goofin' off...  I love these kids!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so happy I made your blog! It made the trip totally worth it :)

-I love the picture of Addie with the pine cone and Kate in the background picking her nose. YUCK! She's going to love that one when she's older. he he

I'm so excited to see you next week. CAN'T WAIT!!!

-Marci