Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More head gear...

I guess you could say I'm obsessed..... But this is taking it to a new level!  But for all who are wondering, the reason behind this whole crazy mess with the hair-stuff is because I'm entering a boutique show through Good Samaritan Hospital.  20 percent of all proceeds are donated to The "ACCESS" program (a program that provides families of NICU babies/preemies food, lodging, clothing, etc. for the people who can't afford it and their babies are sick sick sick.)  So I've been going nuts trying to make a bunch of stuff for this fair.  My newest little inventions are these little, elastic bracelets I made out of some headbands that were way too small for my baby's head.  They turned out so cute!




We made bracelets and necklaces together yesterday.... The girls LOVED it!  I got all the beads from Walmart for a couple bucks.  TOTALLY worth it.





This little pink "romper" outfit is so cute- I decided to make one, as the one I wanted to buy online was $29.95!  It took about 3 minutes!  Cute little ruffles :)
I know the effects are over-the-top, but it's all I could do with about zero light outside... the sun had already set!  Couldn't resist quickly snapping a few photos with what light I had left.






No comments: