Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Super head gear.

I've been obsessed with making hair accessories.  Well, maybe not "obsessed"... More like "addicted-like-I'm-on-crack"...  Look. I have THREE girls in a row.  I get a LOT of good use out of this hobby.  I don't want to hear any shmack about it.  Some of our Mothers were addicted to Country Ducks in their kitchen... (You remember when Ducks were everywhere don't you? Wall Borders... Glass figurines... Pot holders... Ducks with ribbons tied around their necks and they were EVERYWHERE.)  Well, these are my ducks.  Here's a couple of this weeks showcase. (Thank you Ali for the inspiration!  You didn't know that you would be the cause behind  such a photoshoot huh?!)














There's one more I will add later when I make it, but there they are!  My precious creations!  Which is your favorite????

3 comments:

dixonfamily said...

LOVE IT!!
Those girls of yours are so beautiful!!!!
Their hair accessories are fabulous! My favorite is the one Abigail is wearing. So adorable. I have that on my list of things to make, but have yet to get around to it. LOVE IT!!

Brennen said...

They all look so grown up!

corinne said...

i like abigail's the best! tre beautiful girls!