Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ok- this is a contest...

I need your HELP!  If you don't have time to read anything, then skip to the last paragraph and just vote for something.  Otherwise......
I'm FINALLY re-doing my website.  I've had so many dreams of doing this but have never gotten around to it... I'm so excited to finally have a website that fits my personality and style of shooting.  My photography has always been a hodgepodge of many different flavors, but never focusing in and/or honing in on what I feel fits me the best... First I was a wedding photographer and did family portraits on the side... then I did Babies and weddings on the side... Then for a while it was just family photos...  I think I've finally found my nitch in children and babies... and families "on the side" :)  so here it goes.

Here's a sample of what it's going to look like:  (all the font is wrong, and I'm missing a couple things, but that will come.)
The 3 spots of photos are my categories... The baby pic is called "Itsies", the middle little girl is called "The littles", and the family on the right is called "*****"..... Here's where I need your help!  I want something cute and fitting with the other two titles...  I can't come up with anything but "Families"... but that will be my last resort.  Does ANYONE have any ideas????!!!!!   (I'm pretty sure that no one sees this blog except my family that receives the blog by no choice of their own.... ;) hee hee...

Sooooo???????

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I looked up synonyms for families - my favorite was "kindred." Then I looked up group names for animals - I liked "peeps" (a group of chicks/chickens) or "gaggle" or even "litter"

Good luck!

See you next week :)

Marci

Anonymous said...

Together, our whole life, intimate groups, immediate family, collaboration, the water spout,:), endless possibilities
Heidi

Anonymous said...

nothin comes to mind off hand...but looks like you don't need my help at all!! it looks great so far, why would you need lil' ol' me?! a funny comedy movie once named the kids 'littles' and the grownups 'bigs' but yeah...

anyways, looks like ur becoming a photoshop pro without me :)

-J

Amy said...

If you don't want to put "Families" you could put "lovies" or "Togethers" or something like that. I'm assuming you want to avoid words like "Procreators" or "Reproductionists" ?

Wunda Girl said...

that's hilarious Ams.

jamie said...

what about troup or bunch(es) or posse or gang?

Anonymous said...

This is Mindi-
Biggles