Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving w/ the Numbers family!

This post is LONG overdue.  We loved having our family in town for Thanksgiving.  It really made it seem like a holiday this year.  I normally work on Thanksgiving, and the past 4 years we've eaten at a friends house- which we love, but bummer- no leftovers!  So we just really haven't had what feels like a real Thanksgiving Day for a long time.  I loved the preparation for this Day.
Started out w/ some flag football...





















Then went to making the fixins.......
Abigail LOVES to help me in the kitchen.  In fact, after this- I got her her own apron so she wouldn't have to use a bib anymore (which was her idea anyway- she LOVES aprons!)  She cracked all the eggs by herself.
Glad to get a "Thumbs Up".
appetizers.
Pumpkin Dip and Graham crackers
this is how Bella gets her Thanksgiving.
 The moderator of the A.J. shots.  Can't remember which one won.  They all tasted like aj to me.


artichoke dip


annnnnnd- the turkey.  we had a 24lb turkey.  it was HUGE.


I love that Bella is under the table eating scraps. She's way too occupied to care about a photo.

Went to see "Tangled" after T-dinner- really cute movie!  I wish the cousins were in this shot!



No comments: